AIIMS MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Admission is depends on AIIMS is medical entrance exam score, before getting admission all candidates should fulfil the following criteria.
Eligibility for Indian Students:
- Candidate should attain or will attain the age of 17 years on 31st December in the year of admission.
- A pass in 12th class (10+2) in senior school/ intermediate school or from an equivalent exam from board of any state. And obtained minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% in case of reserved category candidate) in Physics, chemistry, English and biology.
- Candidate applying from B.Sc or B.Sc (Nursing) should not have less than 55% marks (50% for students from reserved category) in all the examination, provided in 12th class they should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Eligibility for NRI Students:
- NRI students should not fill up the form of Indian students they should apply to Government of India through their diplomatic channel. The NRI students will be selected by Government of India. So they should contact Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- NRI students should obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology in their intermediate examination or an equivalent examination.
- NRI students are NOT eligible for attending the entrance examination.
Related Exam News :
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
admit card Age Limit Announcement application form Centres Coaching Colleges counselling Cutoff Marks eligibility eligibility criteria Entrance exam Exam Exam Dates Form Download Hall Ticket himachal pradesh university admit card himachal pradesh university application form himachal pradesh university counselling himachal pradesh university entrance exam himachal pradesh university important dates himachal pradesh university model question paper himachal pradesh university notification himachal pradesh university online application himachal pradesh university online application form himachal pradesh university preparation himachal pradesh university results himachal pradesh university results date himachal pradesh university syllabus important dates model question paper notification Online online application online application form Pattern preparation Question Bank registration results results date Sample Papers Schedule Sri ramachandra University syllabus syllabus