Admission is depends on AIIMS is medical entrance exam score, before getting admission all candidates should fulfil the following criteria.
Eligibility for Indian Students:
- Candidate should attain or will attain the age of 17 years on 31st December in the year of admission.
- A pass in 12th class (10+2) in senior school/ intermediate school or from an equivalent exam from board of any state. And obtained minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% in case of reserved category candidate) in Physics, chemistry, English and biology.
- Candidate applying from B.Sc or B.Sc (Nursing) should not have less than 55% marks (50% for students from reserved category) in all the examination, provided in 12th class they should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Eligibility for NRI Students:
- NRI students should not fill up the form of Indian students they should apply to Government of India through their diplomatic channel. The NRI students will be selected by Government of India. So they should contact Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- NRI students should obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology in their intermediate examination or an equivalent examination.
- NRI students are NOT eligible for attending the entrance examination.