CTET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is for teaching students for various classes. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Eligibility for class I-V: Primary Stage
- A pass in secondary education (or its equivalent) with 50% marks or candidate appearing in final year of diploma in Elementary Education or 4 year of bachelor of elementary education or diploma in education.
- Candidate graduated or appearing in final year of diploma in Elementary education.
Eligibility for class VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- A pass or appearing in B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Ed with minimum of 50% of marks.
- A pass in secondary education (or its equivalent) with 50% marks or students appearing in final year of diploma in Elementary education or 4 year of bachelor of elementary education or diploma in education.
- A 5% relaxation in qualifying marks for the candidate in reserved category.
- A candidate with D.Ed or B.Ed should undergo training for 6 months programme in elementary education.
Related Exam News :
admit card Age Limit Announcement application form Centres Coaching Colleges counselling Cutoff Marks eligibility eligibility criteria Entrance exam Exam Exam Dates Form Download Hall Ticket himachal pradesh university admit card himachal pradesh university application form himachal pradesh university counselling himachal pradesh university entrance exam himachal pradesh university important dates himachal pradesh university model question paper himachal pradesh university notification himachal pradesh university online application himachal pradesh university online application form himachal pradesh university preparation himachal pradesh university results himachal pradesh university results date himachal pradesh university syllabus important dates model question paper notification Online online application online application form Pattern preparation Question Bank registration results results date Sample Papers Schedule Sri ramachandra University syllabus syllabus