IAS 2013 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian candidate or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee came before 1st January 1962.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years or more than 30 years in the year of examination.
- Age relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ ST.
- It is 3 years for OBC.
- For Jammu & Kashmir is up to 5 years.
- Age relaxation for defence persons is up to 5 years.
- For physically challenged persons is up to 10 years.
- For Ex-serviceman/ ECOs/ SSCOs age relaxation is up to 5 years.
- Candidate should have a degree from any of central or state universities in India or from deemed universities formed under UGC act, 1956 or an equivalent qualification.
- Maximum number of attempts in qualifying examination for
(i) General: Four attempts.
(ii) OBC: seven attempts.
(iii) SC/ ST: no restriction.
Related Exam News :
Ask General Questions
Ask Exam date
Ask Application Form
Ask Cut off mark
Ask Exam Centres
Ask Answer Key
Ask Important dates
admit card Age Limit Announcement application form Centres Coaching Colleges counselling Cutoff Marks eligibility eligibility criteria Entrance exam Exam Exam Dates Form Download Hall Ticket himachal pradesh university admit card himachal pradesh university application form himachal pradesh university counselling himachal pradesh university entrance exam himachal pradesh university important dates himachal pradesh university model question paper himachal pradesh university notification himachal pradesh university online application himachal pradesh university online application form himachal pradesh university preparation himachal pradesh university results himachal pradesh university results date himachal pradesh university syllabus important dates model question paper notification Online online application online application form Pattern preparation Question Bank registration results results date Sample Papers Schedule Sri ramachandra University syllabus syllabus