STATE LEVEL ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM (SLEEE) 2016-2017
In India, various states conduct separate entrance to admit students in the colleges falling under their premises. Some of the exam falling under the category is as follows:
- Punjab Engineering Entrance Examination,
- Chandigarh Engineering Colleges,
- Haryana Engineering Entrance Examinations,
- Engineering Institutes in Himachal Pradesh,
- National Institute of Technology,
- Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences Admission Test (BITSAT),
- Bharati Vidyapeeth All India Engineering Entrance Examination,
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Engineering Entrance Examination.
There are different examination pattern followed for every exam. Generally the eligibility criterion for appearing in this exam is quite common i.e. that student must completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks in case of general category and 45% of SC/ST category with PCM as their subjects. There might exception/ variation with respect to minimum marks required in each exam.
Mostly the medium of Instruction will be in English only. Generally in this entire exam the concept of negative marking is applicable. What so might be the pattern of all this examination, the questions will be asked only from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics that are covered in the higher secondary school.